To me, Coronavirus quarantine = try new workouts! Like everyone else, I have had to get creative with my workouts, which includes doing new videos. I love trying new things that challenge my body.
Before the quarantine, I hadn’t really tried any barre type workouts at all, but since it is all the craze, I gave Barre3 a shot. And I am so happy I did! I actually love the workouts. I feel stronger and more focused after I do it, because it is about moving your body mindfully and really listening to what your body is telling you. This is something that I am still working on. I have a tendency to overwork in terms of exercise because I am kind of a fitness addict! I find that Barre3 workouts fit perfectly into my busy lifestyle for a few reasons:
- I can do it at home with the kids around, crappy Chicago weather, etc.
- It is the perfect supplement to my current exercise routine.
- I can choose workouts based on what I want to accomplish for the day (strength, cardio, mind/body, etc).
- I can choose workouts based on time! This one is key because time tends to evaporate with three little kids at home. I love how they do 10mins, 30mins, 45mins, and 60mins. It’s so perfect!
- I am working lots of small muscles which is necessary and not always accomplished through my typical routine.
Exercise is an essential part of my life, and something that I am not stopping during this crazy time! It centers me and keeps me sane with the second-to-second kid requests. It’s all about finding things that work for your body, and Barre3 is my new fav! Try it people! Sign up here – https://bit.ly/barre3-nicole-fiscella